Making Chocolate Moist Cupcakes is the first baking experience I have, like most new bakers out there. This is the easiest, tastiest, and fluffiest best Chocolate Moist Cupcake you’ll ever try! I researched and tried different recipes until finally finding the perfect chocolate cupcake recipe to share with all fellow cupcake lovers out there.
When it comes to baking, precision in measurements is key. Just one little change or mistake can lead to sunken cupcakes, one that sank in the middle, or volcano-like cupcakes. Simply follow these easy steps in making chocolate cupcakes, then they will turn out perfectly every time guaranteed and yummy!
How to make super moist chocolate cupcakes?
Preparation: 15 minutes
Cooking: 20 minutes
Yield: 12 cupcakes
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp coffee powder
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 2 eggs medium
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup butter room temperature
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- Preheat oven for 350F for 10 minutes. Prepare a muffin pan with paper liners.
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl. Sift flour, cocoa powder, coffee powder, and baking soda. Add salt and sugar. Whisk all together thoroughly and set aside.
- Combine milk, vinegar, eggs, vanilla extract, chocolate syrup, and butter in a separate bowl. Use a stand mixer or hand mixer to whip all wet ingredients and produce air pockets to make your cupcakes fluffy.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients in portions. Mix all together using a stand mixer or hand mixer as recommended. You can simply use a hand whisk; just make sure you mix all ingredients thoroughly to make your batter smooth.
- Fill the cupcake paper liner for about 2/3 full to give space for the batter to rise. Do not over-fill as the batter will spill over on the sides.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes at 350F.
- Serve hot and enjoy!